Tuesday, 4 July 2006
It was a really bad day in school so many people were feeling out of the ordinary. 2 people cried, 1 had migrains another had a bad sore throat and I had a terrible pain in my food tube and felt like vomiting again and again. Then I had backache when i sat for too long during chinese lesson until I couldn't stand up. How I just wish that everyone can have a peaceful life.
Just to keep it short, it was a terrible day. Oh ya, and I stepped on another beetle today -_-"'
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D